BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a child won't say!!

So I have to tell this because, I think it is hysterical. I took Moiran and Lezlie for a ride down by the river so that they could see the baby geese. It was raining so we didn't see any. As we were driving I pointed out that there was a huge spray of water coming from the dock. It was really pretty. We decided to investigate so I drove to the dock and we saw a fire truck cleaning out it tanks and spraying the water with the big gun out into the river. Moiran asked "what are they spraying the water out there for?" I told her that they were probably cleaning the water tanks. Now here is the whole point of the story. She responded..."or there could be a fish on fire!!" Holy cow I laughed so hard I cried. Sometimes I wonder where they come up with them. LOL!!

2 comments:

Northern Nickle Clan said...

LOLOLOLOL That's funny! Thanks for sharing!

Pirate Princess said...

That is a fabulous quote! "Fish on fire..."

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!